One of Jesus’ last instructions was to go into all the world and preach and teach the Gospel (good news), Mark 16:15-18,
Matt. 28:20. We’re fulfilling that commission locally at Grace Fellowship Church.
GFC grew out of a Bible study that began on August 20, 1978 with nineteen people. Through the years the church has increased in vision and ministry to include:
Ministry: to God
to His People
to the world in need of Jesus
In other words:
- We preach the uncompromised Word of God.
- We emphasize and demonstrate prayer, worship, individual study of the Scriptures and obedience to God.
- We comfort and encourage believers in their personal walk with the Lord.
- We support the family and biblical values through the Christian education of adults, teenagers, and children.
- We instruct, train, organize, and provide opportunities for the believers to do the work of the ministry.
In short, the church is people helping people…sharing Christ with the love of God.